Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 196

Thread: NBA Playoffs

  1. #131
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NBA Playoffs

    Ladies and Gentlemen, the Los Angeles Lakers are YOUR 2009 Western Conference Champions!!!
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  2. #132
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NBA Playoffs

    We'll see if they can actually do it this year.

  3. #133
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NBA Playoffs

    They just did.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #134
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NBA Playoffs

    Did I miss the Finals already? That's what I was talking about.

  5. #135
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NBA Playoffs

    I know I was just giving you a hard time. As a Laker fan, I hope they do.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  6. #136
    Inactive Member 7teen's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2009
    Posts
    458
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NBA Playoffs

    What!? I expected to get on here and read about how the refs gave Lakers Game 6. No way the Lakers won that game by nearly 30 on their own! HAHA on to the finals baby!

  7. #137
    Inactive Member imported_Guest's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 2008
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NBA Playoffs

    I left this forum a while back, but I have been reading this thread since it started. And all i have to say is F the haters, Go Lakers, if your team isn't still a contender then leave it alone, and get off 'Da Kings' nuts.

  8. #138
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NBA Playoffs

    my team's best player has more rings than anyone in the nba right now except shaq, both have four.

    the lakers just came out and dominated tonight, it looked like once denver got down by double digits they were just lost and accepted losing.

    LA was hitting everything, they shot a crazy % from the field.

    and guest, you are a moron.
    just because your team isnt in the finals means you cant comentate on the games?
    stupid fuck

    i guess your mad because lebron is taking kobe's best player in the nba crown :/

  9. #139
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NBA Playoffs

    and the refs werent good at all haha


    id sad, but the truth is the nba wants the lakers and the cavs to play in the finals, so they are gonna get the refs akin to this and try and make it happen


    i mean cmon guys, be honest here, hasnt there been calls where even laker fans shake their heads?

  10. #140
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NBA Playoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggin View Post

    i guess your mad because lebron is taking kobe's best player in the nba crown :/
    They'll be bitching about that for years to come.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •